As a premium supplier of world-class Broadcast Systems, we take the subject of Quality seriously. The following guidelines are applied to each project we undertake:
- Suppliers are chosen based upon the quality of their products or components, their reputation and their previous performance. We keep a detailed supplier performance record at KIT digital that is regularly reviewed with the individual suppliers.
- All incoming goods are inspected and functionally tested prior to installation into the system.
- All cable assemblies are clearly marked with the assembly identity and inspected prior to installation into the system.
- Every installation is carried out according to KIT digital’s rigorous ”Technical Installation Standards”.
- System Testing and Acceptance Testing are carried out to, but not limited to, the “Acceptance Test Procedure”.
- Internal Post-Project Review meetings are held after the completion of each project, were all aspects of quality control are discussed and procedures are amended accordingly.
KIT digital’s high-quality support continues after delivery of any system, with our 24 hour/7 day Telephone Support Helpline service.
In essence this operates as follows:
- Customers are able to telephone a dedicated number +44 (0)1353 658909 to contact a Service Engineer, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- During normal UK office hours, the Customer will be connected with a Service Engineer immediately. Outside these hours, the Customer will be requested to leave a message and an Engineer will return the call, usually within 30 minutes.
- The Service Engineer will have access to all of the technical information relating to the Project and the Service History of the System.
- In due course, the Service Engineer will be able to organize the return, exchange, or repair of any faulty equipment, as appropriate.
- All equipment manufactured by KIT digital is fully covered for both parts and labour during the Contracted Warranty Period, on a return to factory basis where practical. KIT passes the standard manufacturers Warranty on to the Customer for all other items of equipment, unless otherwise stated in the Sales Contract.
- Only equipment and installation services supplied by KIT digital as part of the original Sales Contract (and any subsequent amendments) can be covered by this Service Contract).
- This Service is provided “free of charge” during the Warranty Period stated in the Sales Contract. After this period it would be the subject of an annual charge.